Register for an NHS Learning Support Fund account
Easily manage your information by signing up for an NHS Learning Support Fund account
By registering an account, you can easily:
- apply for NHS Learning Support Fund
- update your personal details
- check the status of your claims
- view details of your scheduled payments including when your next payment will be made
In order to register for an account you will need:
- an active email account
- your postal address and contact information
Registering takes around 5 minutes.
Already registered? Sign in to your NHS Learning Support Fund account.
Other ways to manage your account
You are in control of the personal information linked to your account. It is your responsibility to regularly check this as inaccurate information could result in delays to your payments
If you have any general queries about your account or the NHS LSF, you can contact us using the details below:
- Telephone: 0300 330 0521
- Text relay service: 0800 7311 888
- Twitter: NHSBSA_LSF
- Facebook: LearningSupportFund
We are open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 3pm.