My NHS Pension
Use this service to:
- see the personal details we hold about you
- see pension schemes and sections you belong to
- see dates you can retire
- see what your pension could be worth in the future
- get a pension estimate based on different situations
You will need
- your National Insurance Number
- to sign in using GOV.UK Verify. If you haven't used GOV.UK Verify before, it takes about 10 minutes to get set up. You'll then be able to use it with other NHS and government services.
Keeping your details up to date is important. Not having the correct details may impact and delay your NHS pension.
When planning for your retirement, you may also wish to take independent financial advice.